big_mofo's Massive santa fe build........

looks loud. why not wrap your box and clean up the wiring a bit?
wiring will be taken care of. i really cant stand a mess. as far as the box goes, its only a temp box. it gets loud as hell, but the box is tuned at 39hz an i dont have the lows i want. my massive cw12s in 5cubes @ 34 was disgusting on the low end. i have a fisher customs box design, one i posted earlier that is 8cubes tuned at 33. so that one will get wrapped. also the massive amp is getting replaced so i will build a nice little amp wrack for the 2500 an 650.4 an relocate the battery. but i like it. definately is loud. only problem is that once i get back from II in florida, ill probably sell these, or give em to my girl an move to either 2 or 4 18s walled off. so expect another build in the next 6 months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.