Big Scott - paid for hu but no response

CACO has more stricter rules to prevent ******** such as this from happening.

Here....you can almost get away with murder.

Has anybody else delt with big scott in the past buying/selling? This is almost seems too obvious if he has these issues all of a sudden come up....like a dam good excuse to get out of this business deal.

IS a big diff between here and CACO..Here you don't have to fkn pay money just to buy/sell.9/10 times other members here will actually help with this stuff.There you'd be banned just for saying ''yeah Bob got me too yada yada''..Makes no sense.Now trolling this thread is another thing altogether.That crap should be deleted but hey i'm not a mod so IDGAF.There are just as many fkd up deals there as here.Makes no diff.BTW Scott has decent feedback so no red flags were there when op purchased. Feedback- big scott

IS a big diff between here and CACO..Here you don't have to fkn pay money just to buy/sell.9/10 times other members here will actually help with this stuff.There you'd be banned just for saying ''yeah Bob got me too yada yada''..Makes no sense.Now trolling this thread is another thing altogether.That crap should be deleted but hey i'm not a mod so IDGAF.There are just as many fkd up deals there as here.Makes no diff.BTW Scott has decent feedback so no red flags were there when op purchased. Feedback- big scott
They make you pay for membership just for that reason. To keep scamming to a minimum to none at all. It can happen to a good person at anytime.

Rules are rules. Don't wanna follow them then don't join. It's that simple. There's no need for 3rd party opinions there. Another thing they won't put up with and clutter the thread. Like this one is.

Looks like there is only One buyer feedback other than GodZilla in his feedbacks..rest were purchases

They make you pay for membership just for that reason. To keep scamming to a minimum to none at all. It can happen to a good person at anytime.
Rules are rules. Don't wanna follow them then don't join. It's that simple. There's no need for 3rd party opinions there. Another thing they won't put up with and clutter the thread. Like this one is.
My SRT you had to have 500 posts or be a member for 6 months before you could post in the classifieds section. Definitely kept scammers away, paying is also not a bad Idea. I've never been on the other site you guys are talking about. Better stuff listed for sale ???

But this place is definitely more relaxed than other forums, most forums I have been on mostly all the villagers will come out when a problem like this comes along. I'm seeing some people take it as being childish, I see it as a group standing for each other.

I don't know Scott personally but I would of PM OP a discharge slip or something to ease his mind to let him know what I'm saying is legit. When I sell something I'm in contact all the time with the buyer and give them many pics along the way, start to finish.

If Scott's legit I'll apologize for my actions, just seems off to me. Text only takes a few seconds to make. Communication is key when doing a transaction.

My SRT you had to have 500 posts or be a member for 6 months before you could post in the classifieds section. Definitely kept scammers away, paying is also not a bad Idea. I've never been on the other site you guys are talking about. Better stuff listed for sale ???
But this place is definitely more relaxed than other forums, most forums I have been on mostly all the villagers will come out when a problem like this comes along. I'm seeing some people take it as being childish, I see it as a group standing for each other.

I don't know Scott personally but I would of PM OP a discharge slip or something to ease his mind to let him know what I'm saying is legit. When I sell something I'm in contact all the time with the buyer and give them many pics along the way, start to finish.

If Scott's legit I'll apologize for my actions, just seems off to me. Text only takes a few seconds to make. Communication is key when doing a transaction.
He says he deson't have the text option on his cellphone.

OP....any new news?

Jeez make a paypal claim already ! I would have after the first time you contacted him with no reply ! It is your money and you agreed to give it to him for the HU you sent him the cash and he didn't give you the HU game over ! I understand your trying to be a nice guy but jeez ! Some people are flakes some have legit problems but that does not make them your problems. When I sell something I stay in contact till buyer receives product and is happy with the deal.

I think he did file a claim. Seen he left feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yah... I filed a claim.

If I keep waiting it'll just be another excuse and then I'll wait and it will be too late to escalate it. I could bet he'll come back with an excuse though and say that since I filed a claim he won't send it now but that he was going to all along... just something came up. yada yada. I will still buy it if he comes back so if you ever read this... send it anyhow and I'll gladly send the $70 again. Obviously I'm good for it and have no trouble sending.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Godzilla311

Godzilla311
Southern California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date