Big question

dvldogyut
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
loretto, tn
I have two 187 12's and one dp 12, would it sound good if I sealed the 187's and ported the dp? I listen to alot of rock and figure the 187's would sound good that way. And port the dp, in a seperate box of course, so it would kill the low notes when I listen to rap.

what do you know?
your dad doesnt do all of your builds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif haha
Haha true that! Maybe I should call him up, pull a David Berger.

Heres a stupid question, if your just going to do it anyways why come on here and ask? Why not just go out there and do it and see why possibly you shouldnt do that.

Why waste everyones time with this when you dont seem to like anyones answers whos been in this stuff longer then you.

Oh wait, what do I know......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.