Big Power Amp??

brian.cline

I know I'm going to be opening a can of worms here, but I am looking for some opinions on higher power amps.

I have had some kickers, fosgates, and mempis' in the past.

I currently have (2) Memphis 16-st1000d's and am very happy with them, but I want to upgrade my subs to some SSX Treo's and I don't think the 1000d's will push them very well.

I am thinking something along the lines of 2000-4000 watts per sub should be pretty nasty.

Whats your thoughts? Thanks in advance for the input.

I used to run earthquake D3 amps. Had a modded D5. Coolest little amp I had that was nasty was a Harrison sound labs 3200. So small but powerful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.