big motors

looking mainly for a mtx audio rfl motor. but I will entertain others. lmk what you got
I have a sundown x 12" motor and basket, also go an American bass HD 12" motor and basket. Let me know if that interest's you

I have 600oz motors if interested? 125lbs, options,100s in stock. Let me know
Motor specs and price . magnet height, top plate thickness cooling options, gap specs magnet quality?

I have a sundown x 12" motor and basket, also go an American bass HD 12" motor and basket. Let me know if that interest's you
Pmd

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

motor specs and price . Magnet height, top plate thickness cooling options, gap specs magnet quality?
x2

Price and bl specs on those x3
Motors don't have BL specs you would need a coil to have bl. Looks to be 8layer 4in gap about an inch tall top plate, if the Steel and magnets are of good quality ( most ultra products are) then you will have a very powerful motor with the right coil. bl is a useless spec anyway without re and mms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.