Big Dave + 8 IXL-12's = :drool:

Yeah. I assume he has the seat back farther than normal. I believe at one point he was talking about replacing the seats, can't recall actually.

I used to blow subs like crazy when my seat was that close to the sub. Wasn't the enclosure either.

I had woofer rings from the surround hitting it. I needed my space, lol! I kept getting them replaced for free anyway. Went through like 8 of them, haha!

Nice setup though. Should look killer when its all done.

10 bullet tweeters! yyyyikes!
thats some nice craftsmanship!

I dont think so, at least I hope not lol. Possible some large format tweeters?

and x2, that first pic had me like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif, then seeing all that Mach 5 goodness was like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Dave said that he used them back when he was competing. He would place them all over, hiding them from view to enhance the soundstage. Seemed to work for him considering he won so many SQ awards.

Here's a shot of Dave on his award winning bike. Folks call him Big Dave since he's well, pretty big.

6666.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.