97 Grand Prix se---Treo

Miles0803

Banned
Sac city
so i'm gonna be installing all of this once i get the box but i have all the product...

Pics of subs that will be going in...

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

and they will be running off of this amp...

Picture103.jpg

just waiting for a box, looking for someone on here to build one for me

here are pics of GF's car that its all going in...

cd player

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

the car:

Picture120.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture121.jpg

the rims are ICW's they came on the car and previous owner didn't take care of them....when i get money i'm gonna get chrome rims and use these for winter tires

no just the way the flash happened to hit it the rear i had to mess with the spray does work though and its legal i'm going to eventually buy some

will also be getting the car tinted pretty soon too, the white fading pin stripe is gonna be takin off and might change the front bumper to GT bumper

why? you can get them cheap off ebay and friend of mine has a paint booth so he'll color match it all i have to do is get bumper and pay for paint, hes also the one takin the stripe off, right now i'm just workin with what i have til i have enough saved up

all comments are welcome

pretty much its there entry lever got them cheap might move up later on, just gonna be a show car and SQ car doesn't need to be huge subs with lots of power and the amp is an SSX400.1

**** drivers window is stuck down now and rear passenger side needs a motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif motor seems to work on drivers side maybe it just fell off the tracks....

**** drivers window is stuck down now and rear passenger side needs a motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif motor seems to work on drivers side maybe it just fell off the tracks....
Maybe its the window lock button, i couldnt roll window up for a little while one day, and i finally noticed the lock button was on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Miles0803

Banned
Miles0803
Sac city
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from