Big Bass

Se7en
10+ year member

I've noticed quite a bit on this forum, people looking for "big bass" for their HT setups. This sub was mentioned on another forum earlier today and its specs are pretty insane especially for the money. 12.5hz @ 103.8db //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Enjoy!

http://www.epiksubwoofers.com

Recorded Measurements by Tom Nousaine.

http://www.epiksubwoofers.com/C2.pdf

EpikConquest.jpg

yea supposed to be some good subs from what ive read, but the size of that is overkill imo

thats just huge, ...****

i love my sonosub tc2000, its in the corner behind my tv, never in the way or out of place looking, and sounds nice

pretty impressive, pretty good prices too....
I can imagine they're great for movies, but I think they might be overkill for music...
I have had a hard time finding any subjective reviews regarding the subs musicality or ability to blend in with a music only system. That for me is a make or break situation. I'm not as much into HT as I am music.

If reports come back saying that it is percieved as being "fast and tight" and can integrate with ribbons or planars, I'm grabbing a pair!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.