Big bass, common problem

jLblazer620
10+ year member

I'm trying to figure out if this is just me being paranoid or an actual problem but sometimes when i have my music on low and then turn it up louder the bass seems to adjust with the volume of the deck but then maybe a min later the sub seems to get louder as if it kicked on twice as hard. Did anyone else have this happen to them or know whats causing this?

with the 960p do you have the auto eq on?

that s one of the things I first noticed with my 940mp if you turn the auto eq off does it fade the same way?

try it and let me know.

I had all the settings the same for a while and this just recently happened. The only thing I did was turn up the BBE, I didn't think that would have any effect on the problem tho. I also moved the sub box a little before this happened but I checked the connections and all seem to be good. Any other ideas?

Possibly your RCA's have a short. And only one of them is getting a signal. When it gets louder the other one could be "connecting". Unplug one of them. If the output lowers it is not that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.