Big 3 Starter thread

Participant count
  • Participant list
This is a thread I am going to make and repost in the appropriate section. I am organizing it here so I can have an unedited version of it come the time I make the actual thread.
1. Big 3 thread for Subaru EJ engines.

2. General Info

3. Tools required

4. Item NEEDED

5. Items suggested

6. Steps.....
what a noob, theres a stickey on this already.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

It won't help anyone, because there is already a sticky on this. No one is going to see this thread once it is buried from lack of replies, and it will not become a sticky because... there already is one.

No, this is the section where you would report errors that you occur while using the forum... So the admin can correct them.

Test forum...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

I thought you wanted to post this on your subaru forum.

We already have a big three thread here.

Who cares what engines are different from each other. The basic concept still stands.

Alternator positive to Battery positive. Battery Ground to Chassis. Engine Block to Chassis.

No one needs a model specific walk through... at least on this board.

Whatever, I'm sorry. Geesh, I did not mean to step on anyone's toes. I looked in the forum listings and this said you could test Sigs in here, so I figured this wouldn't hurt. , and I am organizing this for that other forum John. I actually was hoping this thread would go unnoticed, but apparently not.

Ya, I see this alot. It's just like being eaten alive at OT areas on other forums.

Regardless, let this die.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.