Big 3 on a Blazer

Participant count
  • Participant list

coolahan
10+ year member

141.6 dB @ 36hz
Oklahoma
anyone done the big three on a blazer? got any pics and what spots did yah use to ground out ?... reason I posted this is because if you ever own a blazer they a pain in the ass to do anything in the engine bay so i'm just wondering if anyone had any pictures of there big 3 on a blazer or could explain what they did... thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have, just used stock spots on my 99 i had, ran 1/0

it has 3 grounds, engine, frame, and body, i just grounded to the engine and frame because the ground going to the body only had a super small wire and i didnt feel it was worth wasting my 1/0 or 4ga

not really that hard, just need a socket wrench and lay on you back under it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.