Not open for further replies.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's such a p*ssy ass b*tch. F*cking pathetic loser. Instead of the handover traditions, leaving a letter, attending the inauguration, etc, he's having his own little pity party and literally having to beg people to come. Good f*cking ridance. 🤣

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
They have erected a wall around the swamp to "keep Biden safe" why didn't they just whisk him away to be inaugurated in private like on a military base somewhere or one of the bunkers for the government. Then they wouldn't have to waste the money, man power or man hours to "keep him safe".

Also... Dems keep asking how they are going to "deprogram Trump cult followers". Are Dems and the left admitting they program the citizens of the United States or are all the left wing assholes going to ignore that the left keeps saying we need to be "reeducated and reprogrammed". Is everyone going to ignore that their mind set is that everyone is to be controlled and told what to think and do? Mind you, all of you that voted for the left don't need to be "reprogrammed" as your programming has stuck. Hmmm you all going to ignore that?

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
They have erected a wall around the swamp to "keep Biden safe" why didn't they just whisk him away to be inaugurated in private like on a military base somewhere or one of the bunkers for the government. Then they wouldn't have to waste the money, man power or man hours to "keep him safe".

Also... Dems keep asking how they are going to "deprogram Trump cult followers". Are Dems and the left admitting they program the citizens of the United States or are all the left wing assholes going to ignore that the left keeps saying we need to be "reeducated and reprogrammed". Is everyone going to ignore that their mind set is that everyone is to be controlled and told what to think and do? Mind you, all of you that voted for the left don't need to be "reprogrammed" as your programming has stuck. Hmmm you all going to ignore that?
Well it's basically a bunch of Chinese and UN agents telling Americans that loving America is bad.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
People who think that Trump or his supporters or anybody should be censored, those people are not American. People who think Joe Biden cares about you or the individual rights or America are just willfully ignorant or evil and want the fundamental laws of America abolished.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Nope, Jesus had a religiou

Nope, Jesus had a religious following. Hitler and Trump had/have cult followings. Are you really trying to compare Trump and Hitler to Jesus?
Semantics. Followers are followers. You are the one labeling. By the way, Jesus was a trouble maker... don't get me started.

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: audiobaun and Buck

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Semantics. Followers are followers. You are the one labeling. By the way, Jesus was a trouble maker... don't get me started.
O.k., go with that. David Koresh, Jim Jones, Hail Bob comet guy, Hitler, Trump, and Charles Manson, and Keith Rainere all had followers also. You're pathetic.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Well... when is Trump gonna tell us to drink the Kool-Aid? Come on, when?

• Love
Reactions: audiobaun

metalheadjoe

10+ year member
Oct 21, 2007
ND
You are comparing Hitler and Trump to Jesus and I'm the stupid one? O.k. Run with that thought.
Correct, you are the stupid one. Let me spell it out for you: You implied Trump is just like Hitler because they both have "dedicated followers". I pointed out that Jesus also had "dedicated followers". So by YOUR logic they are all alike.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: audiobaun and Buck

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Correct, you are the stupid one. Let me spell it out for you: You implied Trump is just like Hitler because they both have "dedicated followers". I pointed out that Jesus also had "dedicated followers". So by YOUR logic they are all alike.
I pointed out that Hitler and Trump both had a cult following. Trump has you all believing that all media is fake, Dr.'s and scientists are idiots, and that the virus would disappear. And, none of those are true, except to the Trump cult.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I pointed out that Hitler and Trump both had a cult following. Trump has you all believing that all media is fake, Dr.'s and scientists are idiots, and that the virus would disappear. And, none of those are true, except to the Trump cult.
Are you speaking for us? Sounds like a leftest cult thing you are doing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slo_Ride The Thunderdome! 86
B The Thunderdome! 67

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)

Latest posts

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds