beyond audio

for SPL, i think they go up against other big boys nicely. the sound quality is great also. i got a chance to hear the 15" at an authorized BA dealer. it is LOUD and will knock your balls off if you put them in a nice big ported box with lots of power to it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by GSteg for SPL, i think they go up against other big boys nicely. the sound quality is great also. i got a chance to hear the 15" at an authorized BA dealer. it is LOUD and will knock your balls off if you put them in a nice big ported box with lots of power to it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The 15 SE can actually hold up to it...for half the price.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i was gonna say the 1 i have heard i was impressed until i heard the price then i almost wanted to smack the guy. they are too much money for honestly to me not enough woofer.

adam

The inhuman isn't as loud as most other high dollar woofers.. Listenability is decent.. it would be a very nice daily use woofer.. IF... the **** things didn't run you $550 and shipping.. which is silly.. beyond silly.. blech..

people interesting in the Inhuman.. I send them the way of the RE HC...

Loyd L.

yeah i dunno i can get the inhuman 15 shipped for 750 canadian so thats pretty much the same as 500 american but isn't the xxx right around the same price?

Originally posted by kyle.k yeah i dunno i can get the inhuman 15 shipped for 750 canadian so thats pretty much the same as 500 american but isn't the xxx right around the same price?
I can tell u the brahma is 600....

+ shipping

Originally posted by BigJohnson Well I bought my Inhuman used for $265 a 15" and I love it. Say what you guys want but I would not trade it for any other woofer.
265 ain't a bad deal...

Originally posted by kyle.k that is a great deal, and i'm not sure i've seen some crazy inhuuman video's and well look at the beauty!
Don is a great guy and all, but well his products just don't justify the price.

i fully agree with ya dustin and loyd both guys know their stuff and know i agree b/c of their price they aren't worth it. but even at 265 you can get some other woofers for close to that if you find a deal and it will be just as good. TEAM PSI had XXX 15"s for 250 a piece and that would be about as good if not better than an inhuman don't ya guys think??

adam

Originally posted by BigJohnson Well I bought my Inhuman used for $265 a 15" and I love it. Say what you guys want but I would not trade it for any other woofer.
you wouldnt trade it for any other woofer cuz chances are that you havent heard every woofer out there that is a lil better than it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.