Beware of TEJCURRENT

Participant count
  • Participant list

Owners1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I purchased an alternator bracket from Troy Jones (tejcurrent) nearly 4 weeks ago. Since my purchase, I am completely disgusted by the level of service I have received from Troy.

I have been more than patient for my bracket which I paid in full without hesitation due to various recommendations from friends in the CA community. I feel taken advantage of, scammed, and I want everyone that's looking to buy an alternator bracket NOT to use TEJCURRENT.

At this point, I don't want the bracket. I want my money back in full. I will not have my Hummer be seen with this brand filled with scamming and bad service attached to it.

As a business owner, I would be absolutely embarrassed to run a business so poorly. I don't know if anyone has had better luck but I once again highly suggest avoiding Troy Jones (tejcurrent) in the future for your alternator bracket needs.

I have included a log of pictures with our correspondence:

tejcurrent1.png

tejcurrent2.png

tejcurrent3.png

That blows. Unfortunately times are tough and people are making some stupid decisions to get by. Hope you work out everything

I have known Troy for a while and nothing but good feedback from him and his customers. Sorry to hear your having trouble but I am sure it will work out. Like EVERY business (just like ALL the other alternator companies out there) people always have "some" bad experiences in one way or another, just how things happen. I know for a fact Troy is a very good guy and know many people who have bought from him with great success and his brackets are VERY NICE. I am sure things will work out, but i'm sure just some problems have popped up with him that has delayed the responses and such. Hope everything works out man.

Dustin

Im sure you will either get a full refund or your bracket. This is not like Troy at all! I have known him,well known him on the Ecoustics forum,for a long time and he has always been a great seller. I actually bought my AA Havoc from him and had no problems what so ever and he actually sent me a 230 amp alt. for my S10 absolutley FREE,yes FREE!!! It was a Christmas gift from him. Now someone that will do something like that would not scam someone IMO. He did say he had surgery so Im guessing thats why it is taking so long. I do agree that he should have at least contacted you and let you know what was going on though. I really hope you guys work everything out. Troy is known for being a great and honost seller on Ecoustics subwoofer forum and he has been a regular member there for 4-5yrs or so. Good luck with this man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Owners1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Owners1
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied