Beware of overclock

I like to call it 'renting'. A scam would be to buy a new item and swap it with your old item and return it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I rent things from time to time. If I see myself using said item more than once it gets purchased.
Renting assumes you're paying for your time with the item, when you buy something and return it you're out nothing other than your time. Justify it anyway you want, you're still a piece of shit for doing it. Attitudes like yours are exactly what's wrong with our country, no one can see past their own interests.

**** straight haha i sure do. id be willing to be money a lot of you on this site have done it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
I only return it when there's an actual problem with the product. If not I just second hand gift or sell on craigslist. This ain't your local library.

My attitude is certainly not what's wrong with this country. Goes a little deeper than that. No one is out anything by me returning an item in resale-able condition. It's not like I stole anything or swapped it out with a landscape paver //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You guys mad at the wrong shit ITT

Maybe those companies should adopt a policy to not accept returns on items that aren't faulty? Or a restocking fee? Many businesses allow their customer to buy and return items as a convenience, they're very well aware of what people do. They could probably tell you an exact dollar amount of the merchandise that is bought and then returned for resale and the amount of money they lose because of it. They allow customers do that because it gives them incentive to buy from their business, to trust their business to accept a return if the customer isn't happy. Why? Return customers! If walmart, or target, or wherever has a return policy that makes the customer more comfortable then they'll likely shop there and buy more often from that store. The stores that I do this at are often the same store I spend most of my money at! Coincidence? Hell no.

Sometimes I buy more than I need because I'm not sure exactly what I will need. Then I return the leftovers. Oh no, I r teh scammerz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

The last time I can remember buying, using and then returning an item was some BS tool for GM steering column from a parts store. I even told them what i was going to do and they had no fucks.

They make such a profit off the items that sell, and the low wages they pay that they can do returns without issue. Back to the mystery at hand...

Sometimes I buy more than I need because I'm not sure exactly what I will need. Then I return the leftovers. Oh no, I r teh scammerz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gifThe last time I can remember buying, using and then returning an item was some BS tool for GM steering column from a parts store. I even told them what i was going to do and they had no fucks.

They make such a profit off the items that sell, and the low wages they pay that they can do returns without issue. Back to the mystery at hand...

If a Home Depot store has a 1 million dollar shrink loss. They are happy. That's theft, damage & store mark downs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date