Beware of overclock

Somewhere in this nonsense buddylee finally decided to weigh the damn box as he recieved it amd it infact was lighter that how overclock sent it out. So it ruled out overclock there. Well it should unless overclock knows his chemistry and put a chemical that retains weight but upon severe pressure of a plane it breaks down and becomes virtually weightless...
Block of ice on top of the paver, the ice melted and left the block moist just as he open the box.

Easy answer. The other member on here that stated he liked to use things once when bought then return them I can see that a few times but all the time.....go figure. To me, that's just a hassle and a waste of time. Sure stores ought to have some sort of policy against something like this.
lol motherfucker i wasnt even in this trade. i said it's about once a month, sometimes more sometimes less. **** man you seem really interested in me... FYI I don't swing that way..

MFW I'm the scammer yet I was never a part of this trade

Block of ice on top of the paver, the ice melted and left the block moist just as he open the box.
Water would have made the box wet too, and possibly break open during shipping.

I admire your thinking outside the box though

lol motherfucker i wasnt even in this trade. i said it's about once a month, sometimes more sometimes less. **** man you seem really interested in me... FYI I don't swing that way..
MFW I'm the scammer yet I was never a part of this trade

Oh don't get your ******* in a bunch....I never once said you were part of this ordeal. Although you did admit the buy things once then return them.

**** straight haha i sure do. id be willing to be money a lot of you on this site have done it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

**** straight haha i sure do. id be willing to be money a lot of you on this site have done it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Yep...only a few times but you do it prob more than any of us on here.

Like I said, time and hassle.

Never even done that once.

I like to call it 'renting'. A scam would be to buy a new item and swap it with your old item and return it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I rent things from time to time. If I see myself using said item more than once it gets purchased.

[quote name='BuddyLee']Ok so I'm now convinced that Overclock isn't the one to blame... @overclock, the package weighed in @19 lbs. 3.2 oz. which is 8.708 kg.. Max (Overclock) I apologize and if there's any way that I can help you with the insurance claim, to aid in recouping your funds, feel free to contact me. I'm going to be filing a report with the federal authorities on my end and I'd be more than willing to share any and all info they come up with, with you if it will help with your claim..? The workers at my local USPS seem to think that the most likely culprit would be french customs? But of course they'd say that because it would let them off the hook!? Whatever, I'll let the detectives do the detecting, I already crucified one innocent party, I don't want to do that again. And just for those who don't know, packages are NOT WEIGHED IN ROUTE. The only time a package would be weighed during transport is if it's label weight was noticeably off, ie. a 20lb shipping label on an empty box. Anyway, I'm going to try to change the title of this thread.
Also @Whitedragon maybe you could stop acting like ****** for a few mins and "moderate" this post to the front of this thread? So that way ppl don't have to read through 30 pages of nonsense just to find out that he wasn't at fault. That'd be the kind of thing a moderator should be able to do, no?[/QUOTE]

Well I appreciate that you recognize it and also that you apologize, still I might never know if it was Canada Post, USPS or you.

Since you lied when you wrote '' he even befriended me on FB!?'' in your opening post (your the one who unfriended me), I don't really trust you but yeah, we will see ... you might not be guilty

Well I appreciate that you recognize it and also that you apologize, still I might never know if it was Canada Post, USPS or you.
Since you lied when you wrote '' he even befriended me on FB!?'' in your opening post (your the one who unfriended me), I don't really trust you but yeah, we will see ... you might not be guilty
Again I completely understand your anger and discontent towards me and I sincerely apologize, Max. I wasn't lying when I said you "befriended me", that actually means that you became my friend on facebook, not that you unfriended me. I never denied unfriending you, as I was only following the direction of the claims representative, to discontinue correspondence with you. She didn't specifically say, "unfriend him on FB", she just said that shouldn't correspond with you from that point on. I'm guessing that had I not done that, it may have appeared as though WE were co-conspirators in an attempt to defraud PayPal and the postal services. In which case not only would we have lost the amp but we'd have probably ended up screwed out of our monies also (which is still a very real possibility mind you). So now I'm 1000% sure it was one of the Postal services or customs, what I don't know exactly, is how I'm supposed to proceed from here? Not to sound like I'm making light of the situation but, when I thought it was you who had ripped me off, it was simple! At least then I had someone to point my finger at (which again I am SO SORRY for doing) but REALLY at least then I had a perpetrator!.. Now IDK WTH to do?! Even when I went to file a report with IC3 they asked me, "who was the person or business that defrauded you?".... How the heck am I supposed to answer that?! I guess I have to go to the local or State PD? Idk? That reminds me, I have to contact PP and tell them to renege the claim against you. Again, just lmk if there's anything I can do Max? Also, I have been unable to change the title of this thread. so when I have time this evening I'll PM the moderators and see if we can't get something done about it.

Thus another reason why not to deal with international/Canada shipping. Dealing with customs...plus it costs more to ship.

Almost shipped a beefy 15 to someone in Hawaii for $400 shipped.

Before I sent him my paypal info, I checked shipping cost. Was going to be $300 to ship it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Was like.. Nah, nevermind bruh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BuddyLee

BuddyLee
Allentown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views