Beware of ken2516

DDbump
10+ year member

TEAM D.O.A
i paypaled him last week Wed for his ap3k. He claims he shipped Thursday but i still have received the amp. It should of been here yesterday. He has provided no tracking info at all. Also, i see as of last Monday he has not been active on here. He used paypal so what can i do?

Did he show you pics or did he say he just had it? ***** that you're going through **** like this...

You should also request an IP check from the mods to see if he had a million names on here.

Not sure about how the fraud protection works, but it might be a little too early to go that route.

There are enough loud guys in in Wisco that you should be swimming in amps.

its been a week.. half those estimated dates never happen for me, usually 2 or 3 days late.. but yeah what ted said did you see pics with his username etc... proof he had this? Sorry bro scammers **** :/

If you did not recieve nothing and he dont provide tracking that somthing was delivered you will win. But if he shipped thursday it usually takes 5 business days to ship so might be there tomorrow.

I worked at ups as well for 3 years. UPS ground usually takes 5 days. Somtimes shorter but atleast wait the 5 days noob. Just file the claim than escalate it. Than he will be forced to provide a tracking within like a week or two and if he doesnt than you win the case

well wait than //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DDbump

10+ year member
TEAM D.O.A
DDbump
kenosha, wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies