Beware of ken2516

I worked at ups as well for 3 years. UPS ground usually takes 5 days. Somtimes shorter but atleast wait the 5 days noob. Just file the claim than escalate it. Than he will be forced to provide a tracking within like a week or two and if he doesnt than you win the case
I shipped a LOT of UPS stuff for work in my day. Depending on the area you can get things quicker. I can ship something from me to the OP and it would get there the next day. My stuff from Madisound never took 2 days. From GA to Chicago is like 3-4 days. My guess is the guy is being lazy on shipping it out and is still sitting on it. EIther that or you never actually saw pics with username and date and you just shelled out some money to the first person that said they had one. Hopefully that wasn't the case.

quick update. still havent received amp. also, he says he will not give me any info or tracking numbers until paypal calls him. paypal has yet to do that. i order it march 10th...

IP CHECK ........................

Have you requested that a mod on this site do an IP check on Ken2516? You know what........... I'll do it for you.

not true... it depends on the situation. Paypal will usually hold the funds until the seller provides proof of shipment.
not sure, not if the person cleared his paypal account already...paypal wont go into his actual bank account to retrieve funds...your pretty much screwed unless you go through ebay. I had to learn that the hard way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If you paid with paypal using your credit card then call your credit card company and they'll give you your money back.

fuck...that *****....i would've made him ship first...he has 0 feedback....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

op to get your money back all you must do is no matter what comes in the mail refuse to take it. Because since you bought off this forum and not ebay paypal will find in his favor if he can provide a tracking number. Doesnt matter what he actually ships in the package. All they care is that a package was sent. Since they dont govern this forum like they do ebay they will say "sorry but theres no proof you didnt agree to buy 3 old phonebooks compared to the aq2200" so just refuse any and all mail form the guy and you will win. Dont listen to any1 else here. This is 10000% the truth and will work everytime!

fuck...that *****....i would've made him ship first...he has 0 feedback....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Under his non scammer name (slapmaster) he seems to be well known and has feedback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DDbump

10+ year member
TEAM D.O.A
DDbump
kenosha, wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies