BEWARE: Don't Do Business with Ryshooo

Participant count
  • Participant list

AQHDC3
10+ year member

Ridin' 20s
Lincoln, Ne
I sent Ryshooo $335 for 3 50' rolls of the wire in the link below. It was supposed to be OFC 1/0

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/525991-spools-50-fott-1-0-ofc.html

He sent me 3 rolls of crappy ebay CCA wire that costs 149.67 total. I even found the link on ebay of the wire he bough and sent to me.

IMC AUDIO 1/0 Gauge 50' Ft Ground Wire Cable Red Power Car Audio Amp Awg | eBay

Here are the pictures of the exact wire I received and even the receipt that he payed for it and sent it to my address.

wire2.jpg

wire.jpg

10.jpg

I contacted him through pm and even through text. He said that it was his buddy's fault and that his buddy sent me the wrong stuff. He said that the thread was supposed to be closed because the actual OFC wire was gone... so he told me he would send me some 2/0 welding wire in the same length (150ft) to make up for his buddy's mistake. He said that he ended up only finding 110 feet so he was going to give me that and $100 back.

I agreed and told him to send me the tracking number once the wire was shipped and told him to let me know once he refunded $100. I haven't been able to get in contact with him since the beginning of February and still have no tracking number, haven't received my wire or my $100. I did file a claim on PayPal and hope everything works out. I have called, texted and pm'd him and no response and I know he has been here almost every day.

Anyway just a heads up to anyone doing business with him and if anyone has any tips on how to make sure this claim goes in my favor let me know. I told PayPal about the whole situation.

Just state you did not receive the items you paid for, they will want info on what it was you were suppose to get, etc. Should go in you favor.

Ryshooo is online atm

man that suxs ...is there even enough copper plated aluminum wire in that shiit to fill a 8g connector ? on a good note you won't need to use grommets to pass through the firewell...that insulation be thick....

Lately? I havent been on here for sometime and I remember when I was on, that was all the flavor; pople scamming others......
Not much has changed I see.
Come on. There will be scammers regardless of where you do your business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AQHDC3

10+ year member
Ridin' 20s
AQHDC3
Lincoln, Ne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies