Best way to wire 3 subs to 2 amps??

I think I'll start with the alternator upgrade first. Any good brands? Brands to stay away from? I have a Lincoln so I'll need ford parts. I'm guessing summit racing is the spot to shop for one? And Thanks everyone for ur help
I'm not the greatest in that department I'm sure somone could chime in. And I do big 3 first.

I think I'll start with the alternator upgrade first. Any good brands? Brands to stay away from? I have a Lincoln so I'll need ford parts. I'm guessing summit racing is the spot to shop for one? And Thanks everyone for ur help
Another question I have is have you ever heard a true 2000w+ system?

What am I trying to accomplish? I don't really know specifically how u want me to answer that. I'm not trying to go into a competition or anything, I guess just to be able to hear it from down the street. And budget wise, it might take me awhile to save up for things but I'm ok with being patient and doing it peice by peice. I don't want to waste any more money on cheap off brand stuff I won't be happy with. If I had to say a price, probably $500 tops on an amp. Should I start with electrical upgrades first?
Serious question....

Why do you want to be heard down the street? Are you down the street while someone is driving your car? Do you run down the street while you're playing music in it?

The point is, you are suppose to work to keep the sound in your car not be annoying as fuck and have everyone else hear your shit. This is why this industry is frowned upon.

[quote name='95lincdog']I think I'll start with the alternator upgrade first. Any good brands? Brands to stay away from? I have a Lincoln so I'll need ford parts. I'm guessing summit racing is the spot to shop for one? And Thanks everyone for ur help[/QUOTE]

talk to @mylows10 about a singer alternator for your car. He is a dealer for them on here and an awesome guy to work with

Another question I have is have you ever heard a true 2000w+ system?
Yea the first time a couple weeks ago. The guy had 2 tantric dd's he said but didn't say what amp he was running. It was amazing. That's part of the reason I'm trying to figure out how to do it right with good stuff.

Serious question....Why do you want to be heard down the street? Are you down the street while someone is driving your car? Do you run down the street while you're playing music in it?

The point is, you are suppose to work to keep the sound in your car not be annoying as fuck and have everyone else hear your shit. This is why this industry is frowned upon.
You're supposed to work to keep sound in? I didn't know there was rules to this, lol. I mean if that's what u want, more power to u. Sounds kinda silly to me. No disrespect but that way isn't for me. I got 20" rims so people will see, I can't see them while I'm driving. Why do u wash ur car if u can't see it while ur driving?

You're supposed to work to keep sound in? I didn't know there was rules to this, lol. I mean if that's what u want, more power to u. Sounds kinda silly to me. No disrespect but that way isn't for me. I got 20" rims so people will see, I can't see them while I'm driving. Why do u wash ur car if u can't see it while ur driving?
No necessary rules, but most people don't want to hear your rattling car a block down the road. I had 24's on my enclave befor I sold it and moved oversea. Looked great and was noticed, yet you couldn't hear me unless you were directly near me. That's how your **** gets jacked.

No necessary rules, but most people don't want to hear your rattling car a block down the road. I had 24's on my enclave befor I sold it and moved oversea. Looked great and was noticed, yet you couldn't hear me unless you were directly near me. That's how your **** gets jacked.
That does make sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.