Best SQ Songs?Vocal?Bass?

Eric Clapton and BB King - Riding With The King

Dave Matthews Band - So Much To Say

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

- Steve

if u wanna hear nothing but non-stop bass, go with Lil Jons cds "Kings of Crunk, and We Still Crunk." if u want songs to download i would go with "Push that n****a, push that hoe, and "Throw it Up"

the crystal method- tweekend is an awesome cd to use to show off the system, there are songs on it that are never-ending melodic bass. its all around bass too, low, high, mid. it also had the snare sharp beats. it is an awesome cd, never fails me.

hotel california is a great SQ song. And Moi Lolita (think thats the spelling) by alizee is a pretty good up beat SQ song. My personal favorite is hotel california for demoing my system.

-John

wow i think this post has turned into a favorite artist page.

And i must say we have some haters in the house, i mean u can keep ur comments to urself about the artist, like u could do any better, as for me i make my own beats so i bump my stuff, and well it beats a lil 2,2,2 much so i gotta lay of the bass most of my songs sound like a bass cd because i have yet to record any lyrics. But i'ma hip hop fan alternative is coo, but as for songs, sh** any rap song will do they all have varius types of basses varieng from low to higher types of bass, as i would imagine any song.

as 4 u haters, "oooohooo shake them haters off, shake them haters off"

lol, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif it's an oldy but goody...

Originally posted by Terminator i can believe no one has said this group....

INCUBUS!!!
I'm with ya on that one, but some of the recording quality seems a bit off. "Favorite Things" is one amazing song, regardless of SQ.

Originally posted by BonusBobo booooooooo

same with that john mayer crap.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hey man he asked for good SQ songs. Most of the stuff listed so far had horrible recording quality so there is no way I would consider most of it SQ stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.