Best Silverado extended cab single Subwoofer box type and what size sub?? pics????

Participant count
  • Participant list

akaixl

Hey wts up car audio peeps, ive got an 02 silverado extended cab and im want to add a single sub to one side and have other half for storage crap, i had 2 twelve polk mm shallow mounts in my old 03 silverado extended cab in a sealed enclosure and it sounded decent, but i was thinking of getting a single ported 10'' or single ported 12'' sub box labyrynth style from obcon both are 1.2 cu ft tuned to 38hz and if i got the 10'' box i could throw an sundown sd10 in it and be on spec for enclosure size I listen to Rap, country, classic rock, just tryin to get some ideas and stuff, or should i try to build a ported 8'' L7 box for a solo baric???? THANKS

yea those are nice, i think im going to have to just buy a nice 10'' and raise my seat up 2'' or just buy an 8'' sub and design my box around that particular sub, any opinions on how to figure out my port size and stuff, this guys l7 8 is pretty nice but i cant tell if he ported it or is that just an long open piece over the hump in the back of the truck in one picture you can see the sub i think??

silveradoss.com/forums/topic/68255-box-and-subs/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.