Best quality super tweets under$100 each.. Must be 4ohm...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking for a pair of super tweets. Size no real concern. Want quality... Must be 4ohm and can take power.. Any ideas???
I'm liking the tweeters that came with my PHD 5.1 AF 5.25" comps! Driving them with 75W of Alpine PDR-V75 power through PHD's passive crossovers now but not too hard yet. Gotta do more tuning first and maybe switch to full active EQ before I can really drive the tweeters to their full capacity. But they are sounding good so far!

John Kuthe...

That sound really good and can take a ton of power? If you can get your hands on the old Rockford Fosgate tweeters from the FNQ line of components. They actually sounded really good and were rated for 100 watts RMS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.