Best Mono amp option for 2 JL 10W6v3 subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

airman

Hello all. I've just picked up my 2nd JL 10w6v3 subwoofer. I'm more into tight accurate bass, I'm looking at a custom sub box right now for these subs. I don't want to go with a prefab box since these subs are rated pretty high and I want to get the most out of them in my vehicle with is a 2010 RAV4. I currently have Alpine PDX-M6 installed and it's a good amp but I wonder is it's underpowered for 2 10W6v3's. I was looking at a JL Audio HD750/1 and HD1200/1. What do you think would be a good amp choice for these 2 subs as for as wattage is concerned to get the most out these subs, also I plan to wire them for a total 4 ohm load.

Thanks

Hello all. I've just picked up my 2nd JL 10w6v3 subwoofer. I'm more into tight accurate bass, I'm looking at a custom sub box right now for these subs. I don't want to go with a prefab box since these subs are rated pretty high and I want to get the most out of them in my vehicle with is a 2010 RAV4. I currently have Alpine PDX-M6 installed and it's a good amp but I wonder is it's underpowered for 2 10W6v3's. I was looking at a JL Audio HD750/1 and HD1200/1. What do you think would be a good amp choice for these 2 subs as for as wattage is concerned to get the most out these subs, also I plan to wire them for a total 4 ohm load.
Thanks
Definitely the 1200.1 mono. Check your pm's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.