Best/loudest 10" sub to fit under 6.5" in depth

Jesus805
10+ year member

Sb
Looking for a sub to fit in a fox acoustic box, depth has to be under 6.5 inches

Thinking of sundown sd-2 or the dc level 2

What do u guys think?

Will be powering them with a arc audio xdi v2 1100.1 at 1 ohm

Looking for a sub to fit in a fox acoustic box, depth has to be under 6.5 inchesThinking of sundown sd-2 or the dc level 2

What do u guys think?

Will be powering them with a arc audio xdi v2 1100.1 at 1 ohm
Sundown SA-10 has a mounting depth of 6"

SSD10 - Fi Car Audio Store

Fi SSD is also 6" mounting depth and is rated at 1000w. Wait for blackfriday. They should be having a sale.

I have never used tantric, how are those subs ? Doesn't shiw much on website so wouldn't know what to order or look at ?
I did a 149.3 at a show with two HDD 10s ...with no testing or tuning on a 1000 watt setup...Im sure it wouldve been well over 150 if id put effort in it....I plan on a 153+ on the pair soon with a little more power and the extra effort

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.