best enclosure type for my vehicle

loudenuff

CarAudio.com Elite
WA gwon?
I'm just wondering what the best enclosure I could use in,my car would be. I have 2 ab tnt 10s, not wanting to go sealed. I'm looking into loaded horns right now, the decware wicked one to be exact, but I don't know what difference my cabin,size makes on sound resonance

Go ported if you have enough space
I have a ported in right now and it's really not that impressive. I see some people with the same 10 s with windshield flex on YouTube and I don't even get my rear view shaking

I have a ported in right now and it's really not that impressive. I see some people with the same 10 s with windshield flex on YouTube and I don't even get my rear view shaking
That's a 4th order design. What's your box right now? Hopefully not a prefab. What's volume, port area, and tuning. If you don't have enough internal volume or port area, you won't be impressed.

I have to go, but hopefully someone else will be able to help you

That's a 4th order design. What's your box right now? Hopefully not a prefab. What's volume, port area, and tuning. If you don't have enough internal volume or port area, you won't be impressed.
I have to go, but hopefully someone else will be able to help you
thanks man and it is prefab. got it off a friend,who had 2 old-school pioneers in it. but I just might go ported, I wanna explore all my options

thanks man and it is prefab. got it off a friend,who had 2 old-school pioneers in it. but I just might go ported, I wanna explore all my options
get a custom one made specifically for your subs and it will make a world of a difference. You have a lot of trunk space to use so you have a lot of potential.

get a custom one made specifically for your subs and it will make a world of a difference. You have a lot of trunk space to use so you have a lot of potential.
This. CSCStang on this board builds bad azz boxes, he built mine and it jams.

This. CSCStang on this board builds bad azz boxes, he built mine and it jams.
he is designing me a t line. I don't have the money to buy one I bought wood so I'm just trying to build one myself. but yeah I am having a t designed for one 10. I might do a ported specifically for it. if they don't impress me by the time I get all of this done I might just sell them and get 1 high end 15

he is designing me a t line. I don't have the money to buy one I bought wood so I'm just trying to build one myself. but yeah I am having a t designed for one 10. I might do a ported specifically for it. if they don't impress me by the time I get all of this done I might just sell them and get 1 high end 15
Going from a prefab to a proper box will make a world of difference.

I think I'm going to switch to a single fi sp4 15". My soundqubed does impress me for the $$ but I need more spl.

Good luck with your system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think I'm going to switch to a single fi sp4 15". My soundqubed does impress me for the $$ but I need more spl.
Good luck with your system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I remember when I went from a Rockford p3 12 to an,obsidian 15 my jaw dropped haha. you will like it man. I am an spl guy too I am still considering ditching the 10s for 15s but idk who'll buy them

I remember when I went from a Rockford p3 12 to an,obsidian 15 my jaw dropped haha. you will like it man. I am an spl guy too I am still considering ditching the 10s for 15s but idk who'll buy them
I hear that.

Lol, in a few years we'll both have walls in our rides, the upgrade bug seems to never stop.

I hear that.
Lol, in a few years we'll both have walls in our rides, the upgrade bug seems to never stop.
more like a few months, I already have my back seats out haha I went from 1 10 a year ago to owning over 15 different subs. it's an addiction

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.