Best Buy/Curcuit City/ etc. employees

mrfreshnklean
10+ year member

Do you know what kind of power switching device you use to run all those **** radios and amps? Im looking for around 100amps for in home use and I cant find any. I found a pyramid 32 amp for $150.. if I purchase three of them would I be able to combine them somehow and feed it to my amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What is your first language? Are you writing this in another language into google translator, then copying what comes out? Everything you say...
If frequency tailoring circuits cannot be completely bypassed an equalizer will be inserted in the signal path of one (only one and the listener...
That's good. The thing is finding a like 4 way splitter. Giving the exact reading coming out of the speaker outputs. I'm think he wants a big...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...

About this thread

mrfreshnklean

10+ year member
mrfreshnklean
St. Louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from