Best budget or used amp for one kicker l7 15

Ok. Hell I'll try setting gain how u said on this old amp real quick in about 30 minutes
remember man, if it stops getting louder, YOU NEED TO STOP and back it off. I'm betting the new kenwood would be a lot more impressive then that old amp when you set things properly

Well I already boxed that one up for return. I'm 170 into it. Now that I've been on here for a but it seams like I could prolly get a better amp for that or just a little more anyway. Don't ya think? I mean it still wouldn't keep up at the same settings and I'm not haveing a voltage drop issue or anything.

I paid 200 for my small fosgate and it's no slouch. If you're not held up on buying new your budget opens up some very awesome used amp choices for the power range especially if you're willing to wait a bit.

I can wait. The old 729s I have running it right now doesn't owe me a thing if it gives up on me sense im running at 2 ohms bridged. I'm thinking about hitting the guy up selling the ppi 1800 on here. What do ya think about that amp at 2 ohms on this sub? Or wait for something better? No real rush

I don't have any experience with that amp or any newer ppi for that matter, but they seem fairly well regarded. I don't know of a much better deal that would likely come along. maybe someone else can chime in.

I can wait. The old 729s I have running it right now doesn't owe me a thing if it gives up on me sense im running at 2 ohms bridged. I'm thinking about hitting the guy up selling the ppi 1800 on here. What do ya think about that amp at 2 ohms on this sub? Or wait for something better? No real rush
I wouldn't buy it over the CV or JBL. CV is pretty much the same price, new, and you can add 3yr warranty for a bit more. I also have a feeling the CV will put out more power at 2 ohms than the PPI, though that's speculation.

Never had an issue with either JBL or CV. Had an older JBL GTO 4ch, it's about 8-9yrs now, still no sign of trouble in my buddy's car. Another friend got the CV HED 4ch amp and he loves it, though it's only been 2 months. Had CV comps back in the day, no issues. Power should be virtually the same on both of those amps. Btw the CV logo glows some sort of purple color when it's on lol You don't notice it in the pictures, but I can def see it when it's on hahaha

i just bought the ppi ba7000.1d off the advertiser here/// ... onlinecarstereo

it was 239 shipped/...

i have no doubts its a budget amp and will not win me any contests.. its max 7000 watts... but somewhere on here it was clamped at just over 2000 at 1 ohm...

so im hoping to get 1400 or so real watts at 2 ohms.... it says its .5 ohm stable... and 3500 rms...

heck.. if it will push 1000 to 1200 clean at 2 ohms.. i will be very happy with it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.