Best Batt for your money right now if you live by Sears.

Bass4Days
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Sears.com

Die Hard M4

62 Pounds

115 amp hours

200 min reserve capacity

$100 shipped to Sears BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY WTFWTFWTF

I run DieHard Platinum PM1s and I love them but **** if that isnt a beefy batt for 100 bucks. My Pm1s go for 279.99

Thank me Later LOL

if i didnt need to lay my batts down i would prolly pick up a few of these,
Man i didnt notice they were lead acid. I thought they were sealed. If they arnt sealed I think they give off fumes and you cant even put them in your cabin of your vehicle. I guess things are too good to be true. Ill stick with my Diehard Pm1 Platinums. If anyone knows more than me please chime in if these would be ok inside your vehicle.

Sears.com
Die Hard M4

62 Pounds

115 amp hours

200 min reserve capacity

$100 shipped to Sears BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY WTFWTFWTF

I run DieHard Platinum PM1s and I love them but **** if that isnt a beefy batt for 100 bucks. My Pm1s go for 279.99

Thank me Later LOL
They are only 124 new and arent agm not a great deal ...cant even put them in a car

...most wet batts that size are 100 bux..got sams and get a duracell agm g31 for 170 now thats a deal

They are only 124 new and arent agm not a great deal ...cant even put them in a car...most wet batts that size are 100 bux..got sams and get a duracell agm g31 for 170 now thats a deal
I dont have a membership and they add a 10% fee for not being a member. Still cheaper than the DieHard pm1s I usually buy. They are really really nice batts tho. On sale for like 230 or so now

I ran lead acid in a car fit a while, and some cars like the Lincoln ls have wet cells in the trunk with a pointless little vent tube

I ran lead acid in a car fit a while, and some cars like the Lincoln ls have wet cells in the trunk with a pointless little vent tube
Yea my 2001 bonneville had a ac delco under the back seat with a leak tube I guess that was on to have in the cabin

Man i didnt notice they were lead acid. I thought they were sealed. If they arnt sealed I think they give off fumes and you cant even put them in your cabin of your vehicle. I guess things are too good to be true. Ill stick with my Diehard Pm1 Platinums. If anyone knows more than me please chime in if these would be ok inside your vehicle.
You can put them in the cab if they are not sealed you just need to vent the box you put tem in I usually build a box for my batts and say for a box that would hold 3 batts I would seal the box up as good as possible and elevate the batts in the box like 1 inch or so and hole saw 2-3 inch and a half holes through the box and the cab so it can vent or run a vent tube.. Just some way to get some venting .. I have run 6 lead batts this way with no prob.

Well I work at a drilling company that has a contract with a company that does knock off yellow tips (except the case is yellow and the tops are grey) we call them yellow bottoms and when they go bad they pull them out at the shop put them on a pallet and put a new one in it never even considering the 60 mo free replacement warranty soo I get them and exchange them for new ones they retail for 185.00$ they are 1200 cca, 120 ah... I got 4 in my wife's car charged by an alt that I built an external regulator foray 2200 rpm it does 290 amps all this feeding a ppi bk1800 and a ppi 900.4 needless to sayit never dips under 13.8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bass4Days

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bass4Days
Lockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies