Best Bang For The Buck?

I have a pioneer 690-ub... does it all.. 160 shipped.
i was going to suggest a 590ib but that isn't a bad choice either^^^

you could probably get an 880 prs for around what your willing to spend tho... Which is a b/a headunit for sure. My fav h/u i've ever used.

What do you guys think about the Panasonic 5405u I posted above? I know it's rather cheap, but for the price it seems like a steal.

It does the job. That's all you're looking for right?
Pretty much ya. Some high/lowpass crossovers and more of an EQ would be nice though. I'm gonna keep looking.

Anyone have a head unit for under $300 they recommend?

im likin the panasonic.........i wish someone would comment on it haha, i have an eq, so thats not a problem

My Kenwood KDC X491 is decent. My brother has an X791 and I like that a lot better though.

The front USB port is awesome. I rarely use any CDs and I never have to burn any.

They both have front usb, crossovers (front, rear and sub) and an adjustable EQ.

i got a Pioneer 6000ub the other day and its great

It will do ipod(which is built in no extra cost) usb jump drives/harddrives.

XM/Sirus, blue tooth, mp3/wma

has a 7 band eq

and the backgrounds are decent.

I paid 260 a month ago at Best Buy.

Probably one of the better decks ive used

has high pass crossver at 50/63/80/120/160

low pass is the same but no 160

DSCF0776.jpg
[/img]

DSCF0775.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.