Best Amplifier for all around good sound/ take into consideration my setup HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

giddyupbills

Question:

Which of the amps listed here are going to be the best for sound quality? Or if you have a good suggestion it will be considered but all of the amps listed I can buy from one place or another, brand new for less then $150

Amp list:

Alphasonik PMZ3002a

Diamond Audio D6450.2

Diamond audio D5300.2

Soundstream Tarantula TRX2.210

Here is a little bit of background on my entire audio setup:

I am basically looking for the best all around amp to power one Image Dynamics IDQ 10d2 v2 and then possibly change out the sub later on; either when it blows or when I want a change. The IDQ is an old sub I just had stored away since I didnt have a suitable car to put a system in (I also have a Diamond Audio M6 12" but it will cost me to much $ to buy an amp to power it) but now I am well on my way to finishing the audio in my Silverado 1500 ext cab. I will be dropping the IDQ in a sealed box with about .5 cubic feet of air space and powering it with the amp I am looking to buy now.

Currently installed in the truck:

-JVC KD-HDR50

-DLS Pro Slimline 6.5" componites in the front doors

-Infinity Ref. 5"x7" in rear doors

-will have the IDQ in a sealed enclosure under my rear bench seat / it can handle 250wRMS.

-Lightning Audio 1 farad pro series cap (with platinum connections)

-I did not slack on wiring - I have HIGH end RCA to run to the amp and have the "Pro Install" type of connections to connect all power cables and speaker cable

ANY AND ALL HELP OR INPUT IS GREATTTLLLLYYYYY APPRECEATED AND WELCOME!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.