Best AGM Battery for under hood for my budget?

TheCandyMan
10+ year member

MI
:thumbsdo::thumbsdo:Battery died under the hood this weekend,

I have NO CLUE What to buy cuz it's been over 10years since i've needed one...

Budget it $250.00$ and i would like to just go buy it somewhere in Michigan rather then having to order offline.

You'll laugh but i went to Optima Yellow tops immediately and then when reading about them on google found they aren't what they were in 2003-2005

Kinetik anygood still or are those obsolete also?

All and ANY help is wonderful thanks alot in advance!

OOO i also have a 2nd battery hooked up in my trunk with the big 3 anything i need to know about swapping out under hood battery that could/would effect trunk battery i need to know?

:thumbsdo::thumbsdo:Battery died under the hood this weekend,I have NO CLUE What to buy cuz it's been over 10years since i've needed one...

Budget it $250.00$ and i would like to just go buy it somewhere in Michigan rather then having to order offline.

You'll laugh but i went to Optima Yellow tops immediately and then when reading about them on google found they aren't what they were in 2003-2005

OOO i also have a 2nd battery hooked up in my trunk with the big 3 anything i need to know about swapping out under hood battery that could/would effect trunk battery i need to know?
Duracell AGM Deep Cycle Marine and RV Battery (Group Size 31) - Sam's Club

:thumbsdo::thumbsdo:Battery died under the hood this weekend,I have NO CLUE What to buy cuz it's been over 10years since i've needed one...

yeah the sams club one maybe better but at least check price of agm for your ride at advance.com buy it there get 20-25% off go to store they install it.. mine showed 12.9v when i got it and it tested 200 amps more than rated at (740 tested 956).. but if u can get 1000cca then yeah get that

Just get the biggest one that will fit in the OEM spot under the hood, and fits within your budget dude. As long as the one in the trunk is an AGM as well, you should be fine. It is not wise to mix standard with AGM.

For folks that don’t have sams club memebership can also look at the napa legend agms. They frequently have 25-30$ rebates off their batteries.
That’s when I try to buy mine . I didn’t notice this was an old post till I posted . They show up on the page at the bottom for some reason as related . I think that’s how people have been confused and post in an older post .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.