Best 6x9 speakers to go with Pioneer DEH-P640?

Infinity Reference 6952i. You won't be disappointed. If that Pioneer deck has the SFEQ feature you can optimize the frequency distribution and really get nice sound even without a sub.

Yeah I've been looking at those Infinity References. Pretty cheap on ebay too, since I'm on a budget. What do you think about the 3ways? I'd probably get 4" Kappas up front.

I've owned 6 pairs of 6x9's....all different companies including Infinity.

I have never heard a set of 6x9's that give any decent amount of bass...

Save up and pop for a JL Audio Sub...even a small one like 8 inch.

Anthony

I too have used the Reference series speakers. They are very good. I recommend the Boston Acoustic Rally 6X9 speakers for better bass reproduction. as for high's, Infinity speakers have more of a 'silky' sweet high sound to their tweeters. Bostons have a very acceptable, consistent good sound. In my opinion, the Boston Rally's can't be beat for the price ($150 store retail).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.