Best 5k amp deals right now?

I don't know about deals but
Sky high has the DC 5k in stock
Apex audio has the SFB 5000.1
Sound solutions audio has the Bassclef 6k and the Incriminator Audio IA40.1.
Just a couple places to look

I don't know about deals but
Sky high has the DC 5k in stock
Apex audio has the SFB 5000.1
Sound solutions audio has the Bassclef 6k and the Incriminator Audio IA40.1.
Just a couple places to look
THat IA 40.1 looks good, and trusted brand hmm. Yeah willing to pay for something good

I
THat IA 40.1 looks good, and trusted brand hmm. Yeah willing to pay for something good
I almost went with 2 myself, but decided to go 2 SALT 4's instead. I bought them a while ago. I think if I where to do it again, I think I would have gone IA40.1's. Reading up on them and what people have to say, it's nothing but positive

Depends on your budget, but there are some emerging brands that back their wRMS numbers. I've been checking out Williston Audio Labs on youtube for his amplifier dyno tests and insight.

TLDR; Taramps are an up and coming brazillian brand that you can find for a pretty great price to performance ratio, but they are up and coming so the quality control might not be 100% there yet, however I see a lot of postive feedback on their customer service. Harmony Audio on amazon is another up and coming(maybe?) brand that Williston Audio Labs did a dyno on their 1500.1 which was suuuper underrated and the price took off a bit. Customer service however...anyone's best guess so a bit of a gamble probably.

I usually check out down4soundshop.com for audio that is inspired by the old school heritage of true power and rated at the minimum wRMS, so usually underrated. Think old school Orion HCCA. The owner JP is super transparent and has excellent customer service in my personal experience.

Taramps is up and coming? lmfao Taramps is old news around here and many car audio forums.
I only trust brands that have been around for 10+years and don't cut corners to save money down the line. Not saying they do, I just mean generally, quality becomes a factor for companies. Honestly, I would barely trust spending money on a new model Orion if I didn't spend enough time researching it... but I'm old school. Everything I have is from around 2000's or earlier. I'll stick with my first gen Orion HCCA before I'd spend an equal amount on anything this decade. But it's nice to see some quality out here finally.

Attachments

• orion hcca.jpg
    orion hcca.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 38
I only trust brands that have been around for 10+years and don't cut corners to save money down the line.
I mean I'd take any off @Dafaseles 's list.
Most amps under those price points are a bit of a gamble. But usually work out positively.
Speaking of shady amps. Anyone know what the deal is with soundqubed's u1 amps? Those numbers are crazy.

And screenshot just because it made me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211210-232725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211210-232725_Chrome.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 62
I only trust brands that have been around for 10+years and don't cut corners to save money down the line. Not saying they do, I just mean generally, quality becomes a factor for companies. Honestly, I would barely trust spending money on a new model Orion if I didn't spend enough time researching it... but I'm old school. Everything I have is from around 2000's or earlier. I'll stick with my first gen Orion HCCA before I'd spend an equal amount on anything this decade. But it's nice to see some quality out here finally.
An odd example because Orion had some rather shaky times over the years and that HCCA sub in your picture was built by TC Sounds. I will say their amps have been mostly average or better (with many really great ones) along the line but the ONLY sub they ever sold that is worth a **** was the one designed by Thilo (many such cases).

Anyone know what the deal is with soundqubed's u1 amps?
More Chinese Soundigital knockoffs by the look of it. """Same""" as Sundown SFB series and a handful of others. Great price for what they are assuming they didn't cheap out too much here and there to come in at those price points and I certainly wouldn't expect Sundown tier warranty service if you plan to buy those boards at SQ price point.

I

I almost went with 2 myself, but decided to go 2 SALT 4's instead. I bought them a while ago. I think if I where to do it again, I think I would have gone IA40.1's. Reading up on them and what people have to say, it's nothing but positive
I've only seen one incriminator audio setup and it was the ia 20 with two death row 15s and was super impressed!!! You know that design dissipates heat better and will last longer

Depends on your budget, but there are some emerging brands that back their wRMS numbers. I've been checking out Williston Audio Labs on youtube for his amplifier dyno tests and insight.

TLDR; Taramps are an up and coming brazillian brand that you can find for a pretty great price to performance ratio, but they are up and coming so the quality control might not be 100% there yet, however I see a lot of postive feedback on their customer service. Harmony Audio on amazon is another up and coming(maybe?) brand that Williston Audio Labs did a dyno on their 1500.1 which was suuuper underrated and the price took off a bit. Customer service however...anyone's best guess so a bit of a gamble probably.

I usually check out down4soundshop.com for audio that is inspired by the old school heritage of true power and rated at the minimum wRMS, so usually underrated. Think old school Orion HCCA. The owner JP is super transparent and has excellent customer service in my personal experience.
Every time I have looked for toe hcca 5k it's out of stock, plus it's really like a 7k min

I was looking for an old school style Orion 5K myself, definitely

I mean I'd take any off @Dafaseles 's list.
Most amps under those price points are a bit of a gamble. But usually work out positively.
Speaking of shady amps. Anyone know what the deal is with soundqubed's u1 amps? Those numbers are crazy.

And screenshot just because it made me lol
Yeah I'd rather pay once and be happy I'm seeing these nvx amps out that are cea compliant and a 3K for 300 just doesn't sound right to me. I'd rather go with the incriminator audio and just pay the price really, plus I love their subs after hearing a pair of death rows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...