Best 12" sub?

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

whats the best 12 sub on the market right now? i have heard crossfire, audiobahn, and a bunch of others, but theres no real consensus. whats do you guys think? whats the best 12 inch sub on the market?

there is no best sub...it's different to everyone's ears. You would need to specify your question. Ex: What's the loudest sub, what's sub has the best SQ, stuff like that

im looking for kinda a mix, but mostly spl.. i want some subs that KNOCK but are still kinda efficient.

How much are you willing to spend? You can also go ahead and search through some of the older posts, I think I remember a post that listed some of the top SPL and SQ. Get a list of those, and then go listen to them. There is no overall best, it's kinda like if you go out to eat and ask what the best meal is on the menu, you get it and you totally think it *****. Basically, you need to be the judge of which is best for your needs.

Originally posted by TEAM NUTTS shocker audio..
Atomic Thunder does make some excellent SPL woofers!!

Also have a look into

Treo

Mmats Juggernauts

DD's

Hollywood Excursion

Ground Zero Nuke

Cadence The Beast

Adire Audio Shiva (Good SPL with excellent SQ too!)

take it easy,

-zane

Look into the blueprint subs at http://www.blueprintdrivers.com they have some excellent subs for really cheap. the 02 series just came out and it is a mix between the 01 and 03's, the 03's are like the old NUKE subs.

Most popular car audio magizines are claiming the following as the top heavy hitters in the high definition spl catagory-

Eclipse-8710, 8712, 8715 and the 8810, 8812, 8815.

Image Dynamics- MAX 12

JL Audio-W7

Crystal-CMP

AudioMobile- Mass12, Mass10, Evo10, Evo12, Niche10, Niche12 and the Evo-R12, Evo-R15

Earthquake has had some good reveiws as well on its subs.

These formentioned subs are not the top SQ subs on the market, nor are they the top SPL subs, these subs are found to be the most versatile in high output installs meaning they will give exellent sound and output in simple enclosures and play all types of music from classical to death metal.

i have to say eclipse Ti series kid i know has 2 15 TI and i am getting 1 12" ti and his system is SOOOOO LOUD soo i would have to say that but it is my PERSONAL best!

thanks,

parker

personally I think memphis makes some LOUD clean sounding subs..........my friend had 4 studio 12's doing a 158 in a honda civic (hatchback) and it sounded smooth........just my opinion

sure , I have seen them in JC Whitney Catalog...............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.