Belva amp vs. the hifonics brutus

Do you know if there is clipping or if the power produced is "clean"? Looking at the signal to noise ratio it seems like it won't produce a sound as good as the brutus but I'm not sure.

here's some so called "clamp" tests of the belvaone has **** electricals one has okay electricals

Do you know if there is clipping or if the power produced is "clean"? Looking at the signal to noise ratio it seems like it won't produce a sound as good as the brutus but I'm not sure.
most likely clipped, dont trust anything without a scope. would probably back down 200-300 rms off and that should be close to the clean rms. My brx 2400.1D does 2052 clean with kinetic hc 1800 front and back and 180 amp singer alt, if i want more cleaner power/signal out of it, l i'd probably need a good sound processor.

edit: its 2052 at 1.37 ohm after box rise

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the point in one of these amps there gonna cost you around 300$ you can easily get a really nice condition aq2200d or say you spend an extra 75$ you can get something like the apk2500 which is a really nice amp

Someone put the BB5000 on a AD-1, just got about 2k out of it at 12v. It is a better amp then the Hifonics IMO. I would take it over the Auidiopipe 2k's and 2500s but I really dislike AP...just my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.