Belva 5kd - True 3K RMS ratings?? what do yall think???

SubieSPL_Maniac
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I came across this video on youtube finally showing the guts of the Belva 5000d which says 3krms...

good review by mazda2284 on an amp that not a lot of ppl have reviewed. for the PRICE it looked too good to be true, but this is my number 1 choice now. what do yall think??

I came across this video on youtube finally showing the guts of the Belva 5000d which says 3krms...good review by mazda2284 on an amp that not a lot of ppl have reviewed. for the PRICE it looked too good to be true, but this is my number 1 choice now. what do yall think??

i cant even find this amp online anywhere..... im at work so i cant see what it is right now. what subs were used in the vid

[quote name='SubieSPL_Maniac']Its on sonicelectronix for $250. real cheap. and the guts in the video review are impressive[/QUOTE]

did he have any term lab numbers or clamp number to tell what the amp is actually putting out? i see @infamous_e46; said they are the same thing as the popcorn sounds amps but not really sure what they are puting out either. i tried to find some info online about them but didnt see anything

how much power are you needing
my plan is get 2 xfl 12's but because of money its taking a while. (im still in college paying off classes n **** hence y im cheap). but total i want at least 3 - 3.5 k rms. after a while ill sell the xfl's to my bro and get 2 aq hdc3's which should handle 3k - 3.5 k easy. i dont want to buy amps more than once. plus i have this boss onyx 3800 from way back on my single alpine type r.

not sure its the same as popcorn sounds as those are jut re-cased opti's.. the belva is nothing like the opti and but is exactly the same amp as the RE 5000.1.

i know someone that bought one to replace a messed up brz2400 and its louder by ear. havent had a chance to meter his setup with the belva but its been taking .5ohm a$$ kicking for about a month now with no issues..

i say probably 2700rms.. not much more unless higher voltage

gut shot
1634_10152605492750567_1216990816_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SubieSPL_Maniac

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SubieSPL_Maniac
Boston, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date