Belkin N+ Wireless Router

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jason19
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a 2 month old Belkin N+ Wireless Router. This router is really nice and work greati used it with 2 laptops and a ps3 and it worked great. Im selling because I no longer use this I switched internet and they gave me one to use. I payed little over 80 for this is august and i have the receipt that will aslo come with it.

Here is some info about the router.

Belkin's N+ Wireless Router features a USB Storage port on the back of the router for connecting USB storage devices such as an external hard drive or thumb drive to the network. Now you can centrally store and share media content and files from the USB hard drive to every computer on the network. This router also features gigabit Ethernet ports for a wired connection that can handle applications that take up a large amount of bandwidth. The N+ router is based on the draft 802.11n 2.0 technology which provides the wireless range to easily cover any-size home or office. The N+ Router has the bandwidth and speed for handling media intensive applications that take up large amounts of your bandwidth.

Features

USB Storage Port for easily connecting USB Hard drives to your network

Gigabit ethernet ports for reliable high speed wired connections

Draft 802.11n 2.0 increases your networks wireless range and speed than 802.11g

Download Speedometer bar that measures the download speed of your network

Push Button Security (Wi-Fi Protected Security)

I want 60 shipped firm please email with questions thanks.

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

ok i really need wire bad so ill let this go for 45 shipped thats a ****ing steal works perfect come one i know someone needs this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason19

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jason19
Kenosha Wisconson
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies