Beginners Guide?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Is all of that on car audio? Most of the topics he states that he covers is about computers..
?

Not the same BCAE that I've read before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Most of what he uses applies to any 12VDC (or beyond) electronics application.

And ask questions as well. There are alot of knowledgable people on here that can assist you on piecing together a system that you will like, if you provide us with some basic information.

Yea there are plenty of threads that will answer any of your questions. If you want to know something specific this use the search button and type whatever you want and i'm sure there will be a number of old threads to help you out. and if you can't find it, make a thread and ask. LIke ^, said there are plenty of people who know what they're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.