Beginner, What Class For SPL???

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaBassmonsta
10+ year member

MA
Hey, I am new and dont have much wattage. What class should I enter? I have 2 12" Pioneer IMPP 450w and Rockford Fosgate 500.1 everything else in the car is stock until I can save enough for a decent HU. I know I may not win anything but just thought it would be fun to try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Check the MECA website for a show near you, its about the only game up there besides DB Drag, and im not even gonna go there.

Id suggest AS1 class, and even then you'd most likely get clobbered. There is some crazy loud AS people these days.

So you dont think Id have a chance in NESPL? I was thinking going to there next meet.
yeah, would be ok if you're just fuckn' around....but really IMO the only real games in town are MECA and DB Drag....USACi is pretty much a joke and NESPL is way too small to matter.

Ya I am just looking for local in NE for now dont have funds to travel right now... I know NESPL is small, I have small system nothing big...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.