atomic apxx 18 1078 motor 4" coil

custom treo ssx 12, beefy, reconed by geoff me

Item(s) Description/Condition:

apxx-beast for the burps and does well daily. 5k rms

treo- also beefy 2k rms

Price:

apxx-500 +shipping

treo-200+shipping

only trades are for shocker sig motors. but I will entertain other offers, only motors though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping should be around 50 for the apxx and 35 for the treo

Item Pictures: photobucket isnt working so you have to click on the links.

atomic18.jpg

IMG103.jpg

IMG102.jpg

IMG101.jpg

IMG099.jpg

atomic18-1.jpg

IMG117.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to add, both are d1, the apxx has a tiny scratch that goes half way around the surround, it doesnt even go through the first layer of foam and I got it from atomic this way. doesnt affect performance at all.

I really need a DD 9500f to match the one i have. But I have a treo csx 15 motor. idk i know i have a couple others but nothing crazy i think.
sorry I need a matching pair for my 15s... preferably shocker sig tight gaps. but the apxx is sold.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.