Beat by Dre Studio (White)

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: LNIB Beats by Dre Studio model. Gloss white

Item(s) Description/Condition: Has 4-5 hours of play time. No scratches or wear and tear. Nearly brand new condition. These are the battery powered models eliminating the need for an external amplifier. I love these and they sound amazing, I just don't use them enough and would rather sell them to start buying car stereo stuff for my build when I get back home. Comes with ALL original packaging. This includes: 2 stereo cables(1 with mic for cell phone use), warranty info, adapter, still have the plastic wrap that it came in and have the receipt for proof of purchase that they aren't knockoffs. These are the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn. Most of the playtime above was when I flew home for R&R last month from Atlanta to Colorado. Slept the other flights. Do not fatigue and have a very loose fit but still stays in place and doesn't squeeze so tight that they cause numbness like some other over the ear models can cause.

Functionality: 10/10

Appearance: 9/10 (Only because they are not brand new in original packaging, Could wrap them back up and sell them as new and wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Wasn't originally going to sell them cause I didn't have a paypal account but I went and figured out how to set one up. So open to selling as well as trades still. Thanks.

Price: $175 Shipped. (Pretty firm as the amp that I want is $179)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included in price. I am deployed right now so it will be insured but can only go through USPS as that is our only option. Shipping is actually pretty quick. Normally if my wife sends me something it takes 4-5 days.

Item Pictures:

037.jpg

040.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

Sorry, I am an idiot. The 24th is my birthday so when I did the sheet I accidently wrote 87 in the date. Meant 12 obviously. If I need to retake the photos just let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tat2bass

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tat2bass
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies