Be careful !

The reason Rockford knew that it was a hardware malfunction was because the processor was blinking red and blue at the end of the day I'm not here to argue with any one im not an internet thug like most guys on forums. I'm just letting you guys know an experience that I had with a member here if u want to buy from this in the future do what you have to do and I've installed plenty of these in the past so I'm 100% sure it wasn't me especially when the only wires I'm hooking up are power ground remote and 3 sets of rcas

Find it rather ironic that I never see audio_88 on here up until now. And I'm almost on this forum all the time.

How long ago did this transaction happen?

October apparently according to some guys on this forum I'm the scumbag in this situation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

October apparently according to some guys on this forum I'm the scumbag in this situation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
Dude. If it worked when you got it it can't be a scam. Electronics don't have timer when it's gonna die.

If it didn't work when you got it still doesn't make it a scam. That's why most manufacturers have " warranty only valid if installed by licensed installer"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dude. If it worked when you got it it can't be a scam. Electronics don't have timer when it's gonna die....
No, but the more complex a technology the more points of failure possible!

We could make stuff to last a lifetime, but it would be very expensive to manufacture so they cheapen how they make stuff to a satisfactory price vs. satisfaction ratio!

John Kuthe...

Ok so I guess I'll just say this last thing I've bought hundreds of products online before and this is my first time doing something like this because I wanted to do the right thing so it doesn't happen to some one else in the near future I haven't done this to any one else I've bought from before I know what happened here all my buddy's have this processor and I've installed all of them which is why I wanted one because I'm so familiar with it so I know for a fact what this guy did; so if some of you guys want to bash me for warning you about what happen to me then thank you for your negative replays and next time I'll just keep it to myself and let the next guy get screwed over

So now that we have enough "evidence" that it was nobodies fault but your own or the electronic unit simply failed. Hey it happens. Even store bought brand new units fail. Which is why warranties come into play.

I'm still puzzled how it's Audio _88 fault 5 months later after you've had the unit, and if you installed it that it worked fine in between that time period, up until recently.

Sorry dude....I'm betting everyone is laughing at you now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Heny

Heny
Long island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Heny