bb2400.1 for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list
At what voltage into what impedance are you speaking of? You sound like you are very knowledgeable
it was a .5 ohm load on one of these with rise to 1.4 and did 1900 at 14.2v (15.5v system.) it was set with an o-scope. realisticly 16-18 clean on a beefed up system is about all it can do. 2k is pushing it into clip. however when we strapped two it was a whole new ball game. 4100@ 2.2 13.9v. soft clip like most would be set to anyway . they need power though. way better than audiopipe for the money. GLWS man .you have a good price hear for it.

16-1800 clean 2k with a soft clip.
what is it with you against bb2400.1s? lol..... mine bench 2127 CLEAN, 2313 SOFT CLIP, 220 shipped is good buy IMO. i like these for what they are. if i had the electrical id get it and strap it. but glws

[quote name='bgowdy31']what is it with you against bb2400.1s? lol..... mine bench 2127 CLEAN, 2313 SOFT CLIP, 220 shipped is good buy IMO. i like these for what they are. if i had the electrical id get it and strap it. but glws[/QUOTE]

im all for them on a budget. i just speak the truth of what i experienced along with plenty of others. @pro\-rabbit even told you about them lol

[quote name='CAT MAN']im all for them on a budget. i just speak the truth of what i experienced along with plenty of others. @pro\-rabbit even told you about them lol[/QUOTE]

lol... i know.... thats why i followed up to say not every amp puts out the same rms even if its the same amp...

i probly dotn need more power seeing my sub is 1000rms lol...... and dude c'mon, my amp plus cash lol... then u could buy this one and strap it lol

i probly dotn need more power seeing my sub is 1000rms lol...... and dude c'mon, my amp plus cash lol... then u could buy this one and strap it lol
how much cash.... you never told me... but even then it looks better for me just to get another one of mine. bryan stick to pm's so we dont clutter dudes thread

if you have these in a few weeks im very interested in buying em.... could you pm me a quote to 09009 prolly have to go USPS by the way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.