3. Description/Condition: great condition, looks great and works great

4. Price: :

215 shipped

5. Pictures:

690b1986.jpg

27c11039.jpg

1fbf7cca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tempting, but i honestly was disappointed in the CD8455. All my music is ipod-flash drive, and with that media style my cda105 sounded better. This seems to be better equipped for mp3 data via devices plus i wanted BT. How does it sound compared to other units you have used?

It sounds amazing, especially if you run it without an amplifier. The mp3 setup is great, on par with any newer decks I have used. It sounds just as good through bt as well. The only reason I am selling is because I decided to go back to a double din setup.

Ill keep it in mind, stupid paypal is making me wait 3 days after delivery to use funds(first time selling on ebay rule or some bs) so i wont have funds till friday or sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...