Bazooka ELB110RS

Participant count
  • Participant list

AWD PSI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SoCal
Anybody have any experience with this one? Bazooka ELB110RS Ported enclosure with one 10" EL Series subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

Got good reviews but who knows what those people know. I'm tempted just based on the price point.

I also like these two but they run a little more. I can find the P3L for about 100.00 less.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R1L1X10/Rockford-Fosgate-Prime-R1L-1X10.html?tp=112

http://www.crutchfield.com/s_575P3LS10/Rockford-Fosgate-P3L-S10.html?tp=112

That s u c k s (really, thats a bad word now? fukn site...). I would think the manufacturers would match the subs to the enclosures. I'm not looking for anything crazy just want to get a little bass going. I like the truck style boxes because I have a strut bar in my trunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Bazooka P. Miller 12" sub, it pounded but the sound quality was so-so, okay it was bad. Eventually it blew off one of the tinsel leads. A magazine reviewer said its coil has high inductance, not sure what that means.

For $60 and prob $20~30 shipping that is not bad, but if you aren't on a serious budget then get a sub then have a box built for it or do it yourself. I understand not everyone has the time or skill to do this themselves so that isn't really not that bad. Would I get it? Errrrr.....no.

I had a Bazooka P. Miller 12" sub, it pounded but the sound quality was so-so, okay it was bad. Eventually it blew off one of the tinsel leads. A magazine reviewer said its coil has high inductance, not sure what that means.

For $60 and prob $20~30 shipping that is not bad, but if you aren't on a serious budget then get a sub then have a box built for it or do it yourself. I understand not everyone has the time or skill to do this themselves so that isn't really not that bad. Would I get it? Errrrr.....no.
I could build a box but I don't have the tools or garage space and time right now. I'd like to keep my sub around or under 200.00. I think I'll skip the Bazooka then. Buy right buy once, buy cheap buy twice comes to mind. I saw some Alpine Type R's for 115.00. Thinking about those and I'll just look for a box for it. Thanks for your response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AWD PSI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AWD PSI
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date