bazooka el10-hp with 100 watt built in amp and new harness

Participant count
  • Participant list

moose9

bazooka el10-hp with 100 watt built in amp and new harness

Item(s) Description/Condition: subwoofer works great has a few cosmetic flaws but c could easily be painted or plastidip. The back screw tabs broke off so I in welded the amp in. I think this makes the bass tighter as all of the air is going out of the port hole and not leaking out of the rear. This again is just cosmetic. Mechanically it works perfect. Has a 100 watt built in amplifier can be put anywhere

Price: $75.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Price included in shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.