Battle of the 15 inches

Thanks, and yes I got a quite a few batts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. The whole bed is full lol and going to add more soon.

Also BTL will be reconed soon.

Got some testing done today...I blew apart the old box.

New box is 3.1 cubes before anything done on the inside.

Also do note that the tempature is now around 40 degree's...which my truck gains about .5 db's for every 10 degree's up till about 80 which then it flattens out. So scores are gonna be down from initial testing.

Atomic APX- 153.1

Sundown NSv1- 152.3

how about we do battle with the fedex or ups or usps man and get that subwoofer shipped to kyle
Hahaha...check that feedback brah and shut the hell up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Hahaha...check that feedback brah and shut the hell up
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
yeah a moderator and his minion holding a sub hostage since November the 13th how sweet let me ask kyle if he has the elusive tracking #

ill back off .....but let me qoute the text you sent homie....."tell weenie to back off or ill cancel shipment"..........sweeettt
Na bra, lemme quote the text I sent your "homie"..."Want me just to cancel the shipment? dunno who el weenie is but to back off and shut the hell up" which means since you are saying I need to ship the sub out and etc, I'll just cancel the shipment so what your saying is true. I didnt appreciate what you said in that feedback thread and now posting in my threads...you are not involved so your input is not needed.

Also "homie" texted me this back..."I know he got ur name from Kyles feedback thread but I dont know him like that ill pm him."

So yeah, stay out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

im curious to see what the lvl 6 is gonna do.
me too! I cant wait.

The lvl5 took a pooper on me before I got to throw it on the TL...but what i heard of music and power level i sent it...im going to be VERY impressed with the numbers...but time will tell.

Got the Exo thrown in-

Looks like I ran outta gas...needs some more power. Didnt hit full stroke with it.

Also, this isnt the stock Exo version anymore, it has a different spider pack and coil.

Got some testing done today...I blew apart the old box.
New box is 3.1 cubes before anything done on the inside.

Also do note that the tempature is now around 40 degree's...which my truck gains about .5 db's for every 10 degree's up till about 80 which then it flattens out. So scores are gonna be down from initial testing.

Atomic APX- 153.1

Sundown NSv1- 152.3
Always blowing apart boxes *laughs*

Happen to know what setup that v.1 has ? Just curious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how about we do battle with the fedex or ups or usps man and get that subwoofer shipped to kyle
ya, now that i got it it is broken... i have been waiting over a month for the claim to be issued... according to fedex he never filed... wuts up david... you wont answer texts... i hate to label u a lying doochebag, but, if it walks and quacks like a duck... its a duck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.