Battery/elect. ? confused

amedeuce
10+ year member

:crap:
CA
Im going to be runnning a Tsunami 1800 amp.

The amp gains will be turned down considerably so not to blow my e10o's.

I know its not the best combo subs and amp but.

Im confused about deep cycle batteries.

I have a 2002 f150. Stock alt is 130amp.

I was thinking of keeping the same alt, just upgrading the battery to either a yellow top or just a bigger reg. battery like a diehard gold.

Upgrading factory wiring to 4 gauge?

I just dont want to have to be conserned about getting stranded with a deep cycle battery or having to jump start it and ruining it. Options, Opinions???

You regular battery should do just fine if your car is running while your system is on. To be honest even if you upgrade to a yellow top, or a deep cycle you could get stranded if you play your system without the car running.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.