batcap x8800?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I called them. He said they build to order the 8800. He said it's built for the fastest discharge. Not really built for long discharges but in my case where I'm burping or riding with the alt charging I'm sure it's fine. Still 100ah but the ISR is 1.8mohm which is the lowest I've seen in any battery. Point is faster discharge and recharge but less current discharge over time..

You have a pic of it ? I use to run the Batcap 8400s back in the day
Not really. I'm crunk. I wonder if he can do a custom distroblock. I just ordered 200$ worth of freaking battery terminals. **** I hate to return stiff. Need any? Lol

Still thinking about doing the d7500 but I kinda wanna do something good different

I'd ask about safe C ratings for the type of cell he's using..

You really should be using a bank or two of ultracaps instead or lithiums if you're limited on alternator output

I'd ask about safe C ratings for the type of cell he's using..
You really should be using a bank or two of ultracaps instead or lithiums if you're limited on alternator output
Give them a call man. See what he has to say. I know this it has a very low resistance.

I used to dream about getting one of these f****** this was back when I think it was Alan had a couple of them in sets of World Records

I remember some guy was clamping 10k from one of those bad *** batcaps 8400 iirc and his starting battery on 3 sec burps
I told him my power he said it should do with one. I'll see. They a good deal more than the 100ah amp but he said the key is the quick discharge where the cells stay closer to flat voltage vs dropping down to 11 before discharging(reason I won't use a deep cycle)

Without those cells being lithium I have a hard time believing the claims being made

Is it even a battery? Or a bunch of ultra caps?

edit: it has to be lithium, look at the max charge rate.. 28.8a?.. even that doesnt make sense for a lithium battery though

Without those cells being lithium I have a hard time believing the claims being made
Is it even a battery? Or a bunch of ultra caps?

edit: it has to be lithium, look at the max charge rate.. 28.8a?.. even that doesnt make sense for a lithium battery though
I know it's cells. He said they have the fastest discharge of any better on the market. If you look at the IR it's 1.8mohm.. ,4mohm lower the even the lithium and xs power d7500.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date